Servicing & Maintenance
Service & Maintenance includes repairing any sort of mechanical or electrical device should it become out of order or broken (known as repair, unscheduled or casualty maintenance). It also includes performing routine actions which keep the device in working order (known as scheduled maintenance) or prevent trouble from arising (preventive maintenance). It may also be defined as, “All actions which have the objective of retaining or restoring an item in or to a state in which it can perform its required function.
Axiom provide such services to all types of mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Preventative & Predictive Maintenance of the following:-
- Air-Conditioning & Comfort Cooling
- Ventilation and Air Handling Units
- Gas Boilers & Water Heaters
- Electrical Installations
- Emergency Lighting
- Lighting & Re-lamping
- Electrical Installation Conditioning Reports (Periodic Inspections) & PAT Testing
- Corrective Maintenance (Rectification Work)
- Building Automation Systems
- Lightning Protection Inspections & Repairs
- Fixed Term Contracts / Reactive Attendances / Urgent Responses